Current job vacancies at Asha Neighbourhood Project:
Looking for a new challenge in work? Below are all open vacancies for the chance to work at Asha Neighbourhood Project.
Given the nature and requirements of this post, it is open to women only and the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9 (Part 1) Occupational Requirement applies.
POST TITLE: Part Time Administration & Monitoring Assistant
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO: The Centre Coordinator
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Asha Centre, with responsibility for collecting and collating monitoring information and to complete returns and reports as required.
- To accurately input and retrieve data from computerised recording systems, assist with the development of databases and spreadsheets and to maintain the systems.
- Responsible for the completion of monthly and quarterly Monitoring returns and annual reports, liaising with relevant staff members, for external funders/partners and for internal analysis purposes.
- To work with staff to produce publicity material, both paper based and electronic, for example by producing leaflets/posters and using Facebook, WordPress i.e. website maintenance, and Social Media.
- To provide general office support to the Asha Centre e.g. Word processing documents, minute taking, photocopying, answering the phone.
- Maintain both manual and computerised filing systems and records.
- To assist with the practical day to day running of the Centre including creating and maintaining systems that will help you to carry this out.
Click link below for full job description and specification. You will also find the application form (to be downloaded and filled out) as well as a guide for first time applicants. We also ask that a copy of our equal opportunities form is downloaded and completed with the application form.
Below there is also a copy of the job advert, with all of the information contained.